Vacancy: Part time Bar Manager
We have an opening at Alrewas Hayes for a part time Bar Manager to work on our events throughout the year. Please see the job description and person specification below.
Part time Bar Manager
Reports to: Venue Owner/Event Manager
Hours: 0 – 30 depending on events (there will be less hours during Oct – March, and more hours between April – September due to the event calendar) between the hours of approximately 6pm – 1am/2am depending on the event.
- You will ensure that the bar operates efficiently and profitably, whilst maintaining high standards of customer service and health and safety
- Managing the event staff throughout the evening
- Keeping up to date with licensing legislation and taking legal responsibility for the premises
- Dealing with all guest issues and complaints if they arise
- Would be responsible for the venue and staff through to the end of an event, whereby you will also manage the shutdown of the venue
- A proven track record of bar experience
- Wine, beer and spirit knowledge
- Confidence to delegate tasks when necessary
- Ability to lead a team and take responsibility for the success of an event
Previous experience on a bar is essential, ideally at an assistant manager/supervisor level would be desirable but full training would be provided.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 01283 791 625 for more information.