Vacancy: Event Staff
At Alrewas Hayes we are currently recruiting for Event Staff to work on our events throughout the year. Please see the job description and person specification below.
Reports to: Event Manager
Salary: Depending on age and experience
Hours: 0 – 40 depending on events
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests
- Serve food and drink quickly and efficiently
- Working behind the bar, and also on the floor, keeping the venue neat and tidy
- Checking the facilities are clean and tidy at all times
- Assisting guests where necessary and always going above and beyond to exceed their expectations
- Would need to be able to work flexible hours with late finishes after an event
- Time management skills – on time, every time for allocated shifts
- Always being helpful and respectful to all guests
- Ability to work in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to work effectively individually or in a team
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
Previous experience working in hospitality or an event environment is an advantage but not required as basic induction training is provided.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01283 791 625 for more information.