Part Time Commis Chef Vacancy at Alrewas Hayes
Vacancy : Part Time Commis Chef
Exciting opportunity to join our team at Alrewas Hayes Exclusive Use Country House Venue.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene, adhering to correct health and safety procedures.
- Accept deliveries – signing delivery notes, rotating current fresh produce and recording all necessary information.
- Responsible for hygiene and wastage in your own section and in the kitchen as a whole.
- Aid in preparing and cooking fresh produce to a consistent high standard as demonstrated by the Head Chef.
- Be a team player – able to work with and assist colleagues.
- Basic knowledge across all areas of the kitchen including veg, meat and fish preparation and basic pastry skills.
- Good knife skills.
- Eager to learn and develop as a chef.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- The ability to work in a clean and methodical manner in a pressurised environment.
- Own transport is required due to location.
Experience and qualifications
- 1 year’s experience working in a working kitchen producing fresh food.
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering.
Renumeration and hours available on application.
Apply now by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting it to Alrewas Hayes Events Ltd, Alrewas Hayes, Burton Upon Trent DE13 7DL.Back to careers