Wedding Event Planner
We are currently seeking an experienced Wedding Event Planner to join our existing team at our privately owned Country House Wedding Venue.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated with experience working within the wedding or events field. They must possess an outstanding eye for detail along with excellent time management skills.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Responsibility for planning and managing specific events and/or weddings throughout the year.
- Maintaining an exceptionally high standard of service to our clients and guests, and ensuring excellent customer service throughout all events.
- Attendance at each event/wedding as planned and being the first point of contact for the bride & groom on their wedding day.
- Management of all support staff during each event and ensuring they are well prepared/trained for each event.
- Take overall responsibility for and co-ordinate the preparation of the venue and function areas for your event/wedding.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the food & beverage service, being part of the team on team, ensuring a smooth, efficient meal and wine service for guests. Clearing of tables and functions areas following completion of meal service.
- Liaise with the chefs and other kitchen staff regarding menu requirements.
- Take overall responsibility for the venue, ensuring the safety of the building and the people in it with full awareness of health and safety procedures. You will operate at all times in accordance with our in-house health and safety policies.
- Perform administrative tasks efficiently and to a high standard, ensuring a professional and efficient service is being provided to all stakeholders and clients.
- Manage your diary efficiently, schedule planning meetings with clients and attend all management meetings as required.
- Answer enquiries and conduct show rounds of the venue, ensuring effective follow up in a professional and timely manner.
- Upsell the venue and our services, encouraging sales and actively sell Alrewas Hayes as the venue of choice to our clients.
- Involvement with staff training, and any other processes and templates that will improve the companies service to its clients.
- Close, constant liaison with all departments to facilitate accurate communication of all function details.
- Any other duties as specified by your line manager.
This is a full time position up to 40 hours per week and due to the nature of events weekend commitment is a must. A competitive salary will be offered depending on the successful candidates age and experience and own transport is required due to the location of the venue.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send a copy of your CV to Bonnie Williams at email@example.com or call 01283791625.Back to careers